For many of you, putting words to paper is a core marketing function. It’s part of your job description and you know it needs to get done.
But it is also a time-consuming challenge.
After all, you’re a busy person. Your days are filled with product reviews, cross-functional meetings, events, and briefings. You’re off trying to please customers, partners, sales people and executives.
- If you’re on the hook for a series of blogs, copy for a demand generation campaign, or even a product brochure, you’re fitting that work around all your other responsibilities.
- Or maybe you’ve gotten the ideas for a white paper from an engineer or a technology evangelist, but you have to carve out time to turn them into a marketing resource.
- Or perhaps you have a product launch and need a full blown messaging exercise finished… in two weeks.
Writing takes time and attention – which are in short supply.
When your day is broken up with dozens of activities, it’s hard to do. And to make matter worse, the process can be a pain. You have to read source content, interview experts, conduct reviews, and then hopefully learn something from the experience.
Here’s the thing. The words you use for content marketing matter. The Content Marketing Institute points out that only 32% of B2B organizations are satisfied with their efforts. Part of that dis-satisfaction comes down to not having a better way to get words on paper, reviewed, and out into the world.
That’s where we help you succeed.
Fortunately, we’ve been in your shoes and know what you’re facing. We combine our knowledge of technology, our understanding of the marketplace, and fifteen years of writing experience into a turnkey approach to helping you get content marketing done.
We have a simple five-step process to ensure success.
- We work with you to focus on audience and purpose.
- We identify the right tone and voice as well as your call-to-action.
- We review source content, conduct research, and lead subject matter expert interviews.
- We signpost our progress and manage reviews.
- We wrap up with insights from the project to support continuous improvement.
What’s the next Step Tools ?